HX100 - a revolutionary pocket-size FPV racing drone, is suitable for indoor and outdoor flight. Take it home and explore the big world. Unleash your other side! It's the first generation of carbon fiber kit of Betafpv without the ducting design so although not designed for novice pilots, the HX100 is so much more responsive and quick with not having the ducting around the motors. Other features include 65mm/48mm props, F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC,1103 8000KV motor, and a Runcam Nano V2 FPV Camera.
HX100, a 100mm small-size Toothpick carbon fiber drone, also the first carbon fiber drone of BETAFPV, small but contains much power, enable you to enjoy the indoor fun and explore the outdoor excitement.
Comes with F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC, possesses high performance STM32F411CEU processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), provides much more power on 3S.
With durable and light enough carbon fiber frame. A total weight of 43.7g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery, which leads to awesome flight performance.
Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized light 1103 8000KV motors with strengthened cable connectors. It is more thicker which will not easy to break off. Just plug and play.
Two sets of props for you to choose, bring you different flight experience. Highly suggest using 48mm 4-blade props with 300mAh 3S battery and 65mm 2-blade props with 300mAh 2S battery, switchable and affordable.
- Weight: 42.5g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
- Motors: 1103 8000KV with connector
- Camera: Runcam Nano V2
- Frame: HX100 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100
- Receiver: TBS Crossfire
- Battery:300mAh 3S Battery / 300mAh 2S Battery
- Flight time: Almost 2mins
F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
Find more details about this F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Runcam Nano V2 Camera
The Runcam Nano V2 is a 1/3" 700TVL CMOS FPV camera, a perfect match with HX100. Be able to transfer the instant image and provide high quality video.
- TV System: NTSC/PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8) FOV 155°
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C * 300mAh = 13.5A.
|2S||65mm 2-blade (1.5mm shaft hole)||300mAh 2S Battery||7.4V|
|3S||48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole)||300mAh 3S Battery||11.1V|
Note：HX100 comes with 48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole) in default, which supports 3S power. If you want to use it on 2S power, please change the props to 65mm 2-blade props (1.5mm shaft hole).
- 1 * HX100 100mm FPV Quad(without battery)
- 1 * Spare set of 65mm 2-blade props
HX100 100mm FPV Quad (TBS Crossfire version)
- Brands BetaFPV
- Product Code: HX100 100mm FPV Quad (TBS Crossfire version)
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: 125.00CHF